Town Planning Group
Keeping your information safe
We keep your information safe by storing it in a secure database and only allowing certain staff access to it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected]
Why we collect your personal information:
• We collect personal information from you to answer your queries sent through to us via our contact forms;
• We also collect personal information from you if you wish to apply for a position with us or are employed by us; and
• We do not collect personal information for use by others.
What personal information do we collect:
• We will ask you to provide basic contact information in order to respond to your enquiry; and
• As a potential employee we collect personal information in order to process your application or establish and use employee records.
How do we use tracking technologies including cookies?
• If you wish you can turn tracking technologies off; and
• We do not track you over time or track you on other websites.
How do we secure your information?
• We hold your personal information in a controlled and secure environment; and
• Your information is protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
How long do we keep your information?
• We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required;
• You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
o The right to be informed;
o The right to access;
o The right to correction; and
o The right to complain.